Features and Specifications for All Smith Basses
(See Model for Additional Features and Options)
- “NEW” Smith B.M.T. 3 Band Active EQ 18-volt Circuit with Internal 4-way adjustable frequency DIP switches for each band.
- (Opt. Concentric BT/BMT Circuit with Top Jack on BT Vintage Elite Models.)
- World Famous Smith Custom Bass Humbucking Soapbar Pickups
- Fully Shielded Pickup & Control Cavities
- Aged 5-Piece Laminated Hardrock Maple/Shedua Necks with Graphite Inlaid Bars and Smith Dual Truss Rod.
- Long Scale, 34″ (Best Low ‘B’ in the Business!) 24 frets
- Fingerboards: Quartersawn Macassar Ebony (opt. Morado/Pau Ferro.
Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Angled Back Headstock reinforced with Smith Coat of Arms carving on back
- Wood Headstock Overlay
- Smith Custom Tuning Gears
- Scalloped Brass Nut, Individually Hand-Fit
- Smith QSR (Quick String Release) Bridge machined from Solid Brass
- Semi-Gloss Poly-mix Elite Finish.
- Matte or Semi-Gloss Poly-mix finish. (High Gloss optional)
- All Smith Basses are Set-Up with Smith Custom Balanced Taper Core Medium
- 5-String Models are Standard with Low ‘B’
- 6-String Models are Standard with Low ‘B’ and High ‘C’
All Smith Basses come with a TKL Heavy Duty VTR Gig Bag, Smith Genuine Leather Strap with Sheepskin Shoulder Pad with Dunlop Straploks Installed (Dual Design, Flush Mount on Neck-Thru Models Only), Smith Pro Formula Polish, Smith Lint-Free Polish Cloth, Wrench Kit for Adjustments, and Original Warranty.