Features and Specifications for All Smith Basses
(See Model for Additional Features and Options)
- “NEW” Smith B.M.T. 3 Band Active EQ 18-volt Circuit with Internal 4-way adjustable frequency DIP switches for each band.
- World Famous Smith Custom Bass Humbucking Soapbar Pickups
- Fully Shielded Pickup & Control Cavities
- Aged Hardrock Maple Necks Laminated in 3, 5 or 7pc (see model page) with Graphite Inlaid Bars and Smith Dual Truss Rod.
- Long Scale, 34″ (Best Low ‘B’ in the Business!) 24 frets
- Fingerboards: Quartersawn Macassar Ebony or Morado (Pau Ferro)
- Mother of Pearl or Abalone Inlays
- Angled Back Headstock reinforced with Smith Coat of Arms carving on back
- Matching Wood Headstock Overlay
- Smith Custom Tuning Gears
- Scalloped Brass Nut, Individually Hand-Fit
- Smith QSR (Quick String Release) Bridge machined from Solid Brass
- Matte or Semi-Gloss Poly-mix finish. (High Gloss optional)
- All Smith Basses are Set-Up with Smith Custom Balanced Taper Core Medium
- 5-String Models are Standard with Low ‘B’
- 6-String Models are Standard with Low ‘B’ and High ‘C’
- Fretless & Lefty Models also available
NOTE: ‘SMITH’ Original Hardware , Pickups & Electronics are now available for sale as ‘After Market’ Components. Click here for details.
All Smith Basses come with Smith Hardshell Case, Smith Genuine Leather Strap with Sheepskin Shoulder Pad with Dunlop Straploks Installed (Dual Design, Flush Mount on Neck-Thru Models Only), Smith Classic Wax or Smith Pro Formula Polish, Smith Lint-Free Polish Cloth, Wrench Kit for Adjustments, and Original Warranty.